Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm still alive.

I haven't updated in months. So in an attempt to keep this blog active (consequently breaking the fourth wall, because I do feel rather uncomfortable when speaking in a casual voice), I've decided to post a "I'm still alive" entry. I thought about just FINALLY finishing part three of my LOST entry, but that would take too long. I also thought about writing a case against Sarah Palin (as if we need one?) because it's so damn easy to do it, and it's already inherently funny. For example:

Charlie Gibson: "Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine?"
Sarah Palin: "...In what respects?"

2 hours later...

Liberal: Are you fucking kidding me?

1 hour later...

Republican Apologists (i.e. most of our parents [if your asian]): Uh, there are many interpretations of the Bush Doctrine. And plus, the audacity of Charlie Gibson! This isn't a game show. That sneaky little minx. 

The next day...

The New York Times (I would imagine): 
Excuse us for expecting that a person who is running for the second most powerful position in the United States, and arguably the world, would know an ideology as simple, and as prevalent, as the Bush Doctrine; regardless of numerous interpretations, the candidate should know the different aspects and intricacies of a foreign policy that this country has implemented in the past eight years. This is the Vice Presidency of the United States, not American fucking Idol. 
P.S. All she had to do was say, "I disagree/agree with the justification of preemptive strikes". That's all you fucking Moose-hunter. 

But then I thought...no, that would take too long and would make me vulnerable to being too didactic and polemic. So I decided to post up pictures. So i scoured my harddrive, and the most recent picture I can find is me winning the olympics:














Anyway. Man, I'm already tired. 

kthxbai. 

No comments: